We will positively impact the lives of families by providing innovative technologies to address unmet needs in reproductive health. We embrace the highest standards of scientific and clinical integrity to maximize value for our patients, medical professionals, employees and stakeholders.
- We are patient focused, creating novel solutions to significant unmet needs.
- We are innovative, driven by an inter-disciplinary approach.
- We are committed to the highest standards of quality and integrity.
- We value our employees and succeed through teamwork.
Auxogyn is a privately held company and leader in reproductive health. We provide novel scientific and clinically validated solutions to IVF clinicians and their patients by translating scientific discoveries in early embryo development into clinical tools that improve patient outcome. The company’s flagship product, the Eeva Test, delivers objective information regarding embryo development that IVF clinicians and patients can use to make important treatment decisions.
Auxogyn’s Eeva System is the first and only non-invasive device FDA has cleared to date to aid in embryo selection. Auxogyn received FDA clearance for the Eeva System in June, 2014. The Eeva System also received the CE mark in July 2012, and it is currently available for use in selected countries in the EU and Canada.
Auxogyn is privately held and funded by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Merck Serono Ventures, SR One and TPG Biotech. Follow the company on Twitter @Auxogyn.
We are looking for people who are passionate and dedicated to making a difference and offer a challenging and stimulating work environment as well as competitive salaries and incentive based compensation.
- Associate Biomedical Scientist/Engineer – Signal Processing
- Clinical Embryologist Liaison – Various Locations
- Computer Vision Scientist
- Research Associate – Bioengineering
- Sales Manager – Various US Locations
- Scientist, Biomedical Research
- Sr./Principal Software Quality Assurance Engineer
If you are interested in a position at Auxogyn, please submit your resume or CV to HR@auxogyn.com.
Notice to Recruiters / Staffing Agencies
Recruiters and staffing agencies should not contact Auxogyn through this page. Auxogyn requires that all recruiters and staffing agencies have a signed contract on file with the Human Resources Department. Any resumes submitted through the web site or directly by recruiters and staffing agencies without a signed agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and Auxogyn will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. Hiring is managed by the Human Resources Department.