We will positively impact the lives of families by providing innovative technologies to address unmet needs in reproductive health. We embrace the highest standards of scientific and clinical integrity to maximize value for our patients, medical professionals, employees and stakeholders.
- We are patient focused, creating novel solutions to significant unmet needs.
- We are innovative, driven by an inter-disciplinary approach.
- We are committed to the highest standards of quality and integrity.
- We value our employees and succeed through teamwork.
We are looking for people who are passionate and dedicated to making a difference and offer a challenging and stimulating work environment as well as competitive salaries and incentive based compensation.
- Clinical Applications Engineer, US
- Computer Vision Scientist
- Director, Software Engineering
- Quality Engineer
If you are interested in a position at Auxogyn, please submit your resume or CV to HR@auxogyn.com.
Notice to Recruiters / Staffing Agencies
Recruiters and staffing agencies should not contact Auxogyn through this page. Auxogyn requires that all recruiters and staffing agencies have a signed contract on file with the Human Resources Department. Any resumes submitted through the web site or directly by recruiters and staffing agencies without a signed agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and Auxogyn will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. Hiring is managed by the Human Resources Department.